Did You Know?
23 of our attorneys are active on firm blogs. Have you subscribed?
For better or worse, litigation of one type or another has become a normal part of business for every company and for most individuals involved in business today. Our experienced litigators realize, however, that litigation does not stand apart from the business interests of our clients. Accordingly, our guiding principle is to provide superior legal representation that augments, and is consistent with, our clients’ business needs and objectives.
Whether it is pursuing litigation, defending against threatened or commenced litigation, or representing our clients as nonparties when third parties are suing each other, the skilled members of our Litigation Practice proactively protect the interests of our clients every day.
- MBBP Welcomes New Employment Law Attorneys
April 1, 2019
- Amanda Phillips Appointed as Hearing Officer for MA Board of Bar Overseers
January 30, 2019
- Attorneys Elevated to Member and Senior Attorney
January 3, 2019
- MBBP Celebrates 25th Anniversary
June 14, 2018
- Top 13 Tips in Responding to a Complaint
January 31, 2018