Did You Know?
23 of our attorneys are active on firm blogs. Have you subscribed?
Type of Agreements
- Technology & IP Licensing
- Software and technology development and license agreements
- Patent licenses and assignments
- Copyright and content grants and assignments
- Trademark and trade dress licenses and assignments
- Domain name transfers
- Joint venture, corporate partnering, co-branding and teaming agreements
- Manufacturing, production and supply agreements
- System acquisition and integration contracts and equipment leases
- Distribution, OEM, VAR and sales representative agreements
- SaaS, outsourcing, facilities management and professional services agreements
- Subscription and database publishing arrangements
Clients need attorneys who recognize the client’s business, technology and objectives, who understand the problems that can arise after the deal is signed, and who have the experience to adapt available legal structures to the business needs of each transaction. Our attorneys have years of experience documenting and negotiating the complex transactions and contracts related to the development, protection and exploitation of valuable technology and intellectual property assets, and they know how to develop standard business agreements that function as business tools rather than obstacles.
- Direct Dial
- Finding Safe Harbor:
Protections from Infringement for Using Patented Inventions During the Regulatory Approval Process
November 21, 2017
- Amanda Schreyer Joins MBBP as Counsel
August 25, 2017
- Life Sciences Vector - Summer 2017
August 24, 2017
- Sandoz Inc. v. Amgen Inc.
Supreme Court Clarifies BPCIA Provisions
August 24, 2017
- List Mania
Top IP Developments of 2016
April 3, 2017
- Technology for the Greater Good from The Additive Advantage
While The Additive Advantage team is developing novel technologies for industries such as pharmaceuticals, packaging, and humanitarian efforts, MBBP manages the company's patent, licensing, and other legal needs.