Did You Know?
23 of our attorneys are active on firm blogs. Have you subscribed?
Our business litigators, often with the input of our corporate attorneys, advise and represent corporate clients and investors regarding various governance issues involving corporations, limited liability corporations, and partnerships. We have in-depth experience addressing client concerns ranging from board control issues, to duties that arise in the sale of a company or a "going private" transaction, to responding to shareholder requests or demands, including books and records demands, to advice regarding stock option disputes, and to self-dealing by board members.
- Amanda Phillips Appointed as Hearing Officer for MA Board of Bar Overseers
January 30, 2019
- Top 13 Tips in Responding to a Complaint
January 31, 2018
- Top 11 Tips in Responding to a Subpoena
January 16, 2018
- Morse's Amanda Phillips Named Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly 2017 Up & Coming Lawyer
March 6, 2017
- MBBP Begins the New Year By Adding Two Associates
February 9, 2016