Did You Know?
We post quick, easy to view legal tip videos to our YouTube Channel.
Check out our videos!
Our experienced employment litigators and counselors guide companies of all sizes and individual executives through the ever-changing landscape of state and federal regulations, administrative agency rulings, and case law that govern the area of employment law and employment discrimination. They defend companies against agency and court claims brought by former employees and when necessary bring claims to protect our clients' intellectual property and customer relationships. Our employment litigators have practiced at large national firms and as in-house counsel, allowing them to bring both a client perspective and an outside counsel view to bear on the employment issues faced by our clients.
- Amanda Phillips Appointed as Hearing Officer for MA Board of Bar Overseers
January 30, 2019
- Top 13 Tips in Responding to a Complaint
January 31, 2018
- Top 11 Tips in Responding to a Subpoena
January 16, 2018
- MBBP's Amanda Phillips Named Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly 2017 Up & Coming Lawyer
March 6, 2017
- MBBP Begins the New Year By Adding Two Associates
February 9, 2016