Did You Know?
MBBP's affiliation with LawExchange International provides our clients with access to local counsel in 29 countries around the world.
We offer unsurpassed, sophisticated legal services at the right price point to a wide range of clients - including start-ups, emerging companies, investment funds and small publicly traded companies. We help them navigate the complexities of today’s challenging marketplace. Our clients include a roster of companies engaged in the private equity, software and technology, medical devices, biotechnology, internet and e-commerce, pharmaceutical and financial services industries.
We invite you to consider utilizing our strengths and skills to help forge a brighter future for your own company.
- Direct Dial
- Recent Growth in the Boston Area Life Sciences Ecosystem
November 13, 2018
- Employment and Corporate Attorneys Join MBBP
October 29, 2018
- The Top Five Considerations for Startups
July 19, 2018
- Jeffry Severson and Elizabeth Bitar Join MBBP
June 21, 2018
- MBBP Celebrates 25th Anniversary
June 14, 2018
- Privy's Platform Empowers Marketers and Helps Businesses Grow
MBBP supports Privy's legal needs - from financing to privacy policies - so Privy can focus on empowering marketers to build more customer relationships, faster.
- Technology for the Greater Good from The Additive Advantage
While The Additive Advantage team is developing novel technologies for industries such as pharmaceuticals, packaging, and humanitarian efforts, MBBP manages the company's patent, licensing, and other legal needs.
- Leading To a Better Educational Experience with EvoText
From negotiating with The College Board to forming a product entity and beyond, MBBP has helped this educational software leader build custom eLearning solutions for schools, publishers, and businesses.
- Doing Well by Doing Good with Visible Good
Understanding intellectual property protection is critical to adding value. Visible Good came to MBBP initially to develop a comprehensive strategy for analyzing and protecting its IP.
- Our Journey with Help Scout
When Help Scout “graduated” from its incubator, MBBP directed its transition to a Delaware corporation. After raising seed funding from angel investors, Help Scout was ready to seek institutional financing, so MBBP steered the company through a Series A financing.