Did You Know?
Our Employment Law Blog has more than 25,000 visitors per year. Shouldn't you be one of them?
VIDEO: Employment Law ClipsVideos by our Employment Law Attorneys
March 3, 2014
Check out our playlist for quick, easy-to-digest snapshots of common Employment issues, as well as practical information on how to avoid complicated, expensive and time-consuming pitfalls.
Select a video by topic:
- Retaliation Claims and How To Avoid Them
- Separation Agreements 101: How To Avoid Common Claims Arising from Employee Terminations
- Non-Competition Agreements and the Material Change Doctrine
- FLSA Classification: Salaried Does Not Necessarily Mean Exempt from Overtime
- Internships: Paid or Unpaid, Non-Profit and For-Profit Sector, FLSA Requirements
- Enforcing Employment Agreements: Non-competition, Non-solicitation and Non-disclosure
- Employee Terminations under the Massachusetts Wage Payment Law
- Independent Contractors: Pitfalls of Misclassification
To be sure you're up-to-date on all topics related to Massachusetts employment law, sign up for one of our e-newsletters.