Did You Know?
MBBP has had a presence at CIC-Cambridge from its earliest days - 2004 to be exact.
Our work for nonprofit and tax-exempt clients spans all of our substantial practice areas, including:
- Entity formation (including establishing nonprofit affiliates of for-profit entities).
- Application for recognition and maintenance of tax-exempt status.
- Patent and trademark preparation and prosecution and other intellectual property work.
- Licensing negotiations, including on behalf of startups out of leading academic institutions.
- Advising on general corporate, employment, tax, intellectual property, and student affairs matters.
- Negotiating strategic alliance transactions with both for-profit and other nonprofit organizations, such as collaborations, professional services, development, fiscal sponsor, and other inter-entity relationships.
- Sponsored research and material transfer negotiations.
- Direct Dial
- Special Contractual and
Intellectual Property Rights Considerations
Sponsored Research Agreements, University and Government Licensing, and Clinical Trial Agreements
January 13, 2003