As a seasoned member of the Employment Practice Group, Susan focuses on providing practical, proactive advice aimed at keeping employers and management in compliance with ever-changing workplace laws, allowing companies to grow their business while avoiding compliance landmines which could result in workplace disruption or even litigation.
A trusted advisor to companies from a wide range of industries, including high-tech, manufacturing, and product development, Susan has over 20 years of experience in counseling clients on employment and HR topics; she is also a trained mediator, effectively resolving matters before they escalate.
Should circumstances require, however, Susan’s wealth of experience in the field makes her the right person to guide clients through all aspects of litigation, including administrative hearings, mediation and arbitration. Susan has performed both as in-house counsel to several businesses and as an associate in major law firms, and her years as the principal of her own consulting firm affords her a unique perspective in understanding the challenges faced by employers in today’s market.
Speaker, MA Non-Compete Law Changes and Their Impacts on Early and Venture Stage Company Hiring Practices, Boston Bar Association
Outside the office
Self-described as “always up for an adventure,” Susan enjoys a wide range of interests, from performing classical music on the flute, to dog sledding and scuba diving. In addition to the priority of spending time with her two sons, Susan’s community activities include being on the Merrimack Valley YMCA Board of Members, and acting as a Volunteer for Andover’s Wind Rush Farm.
News & Events
- Employment and Corporate Attorneys Join MBBP
October 29, 2018
- Important Reminder: Changes to MA Non-Competition Laws Starting October 1
What To Do Now
September 25, 2018
- Boston College Law School, J.D.
- Law Review: UCC Reporter Digest
- Boston College, B.A., summa cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Massachusetts Bar
- First Circuit, United States Court of Appeals
- Claim Defense & Litigation
- Counseling & Preventive Practices
- Employment Litigation
- Executive & Professional Representation
- Financial Services
- Life Sciences
- Manufacturing & Construction
- Medical Devices
- Non Profits & Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Retail & Professional Services
- Software, Hardware & the Internet