A member of the Firm’s Corporate Practice Group, Josh serves as outside general counsel to many privately-held emerging and middle-market companies, which span a variety of industries.
He is actively involved with clients in all phases of the business life cycle, from corporate formation to fundraising to liquidity events. While Josh’s practice encompasses a wide range of legal issues, including incorporations, debt and equity finance, and corporate governance, he spends much of his time advising clients involved with or preparing for M&A transactions, counseling clients on both the buy side and the sell side.
Josh is a member of the Firm’s Corporate Practice Group and of its M&A Practice Group, and served as the associate representative on the Firm’s Marketing Committee.
- Represented Diversified Project Management, Inc., a leading provider of owner’s project management services in the New England region, in connection with its acquisition by STV.
- Represented Integra Companies, Inc., a leading single-source provider of fluid handling solutions for high purity applications, in connection with its acquisition by VWR.
- Represented Adaptive Computing Enterprises, Inc., which develops scheduling and optimization software for an adaptive ecosystem for high-performance and cloud computing systems, in connection with a variety of general corporate matters and financings.
- Represented Brightwurks, Inc. (dba Help Scout), which provides help desk solutions to small and middle-market companies, in connection with its Series A financing and general corporate matters.
- Represented Domino Data Lab, Inc., a SaaS provider which develops a platform for analysts and data scientists to run, scale, share and deploy analytical models, in connection with its Series A financing and general corporate matters.
Office Hours, Topic: Corporate Law and Equity, TechSandBox
Panelist, the unPanel, TechSandBox
Trump Administration Must Enact Policies Quickly, Boston Business Journal
Outside the office
Josh is a very proud Duke University alumnus and fan of the school’s athletic program, particularly its men’s basketball team. Josh and his spouse also love to travel when they have the chance, recently visiting Turkey, Spain, Peru and other locales.