With over 15 years of extensive transactional experience, Dave is exceptionally proficient in guiding clients through a wide range of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, venture capital financings, joint ventures, and entity formations.
Dave's experience also includes a strong background in taxation and finance, which allows him to bring an uncommon perspective to structuring transactions and creating equity structures from both a tax and an economic perspective.
From start-up venture through ultimate exit, Dave's practice includes a special emphasis on advising companies on a wide range of legal matters, including formation, taxation, capitalization, equity incentive plans, employee compensation, corporate governance, and securities issuances.
- Represented Pharmalucence, Inc., a manufacturer of human injectable pharmaceuticals, in connection with its sale to Sun Pharmaceuticals.
- Represented erecruit, LLC, an emerging leader in enterprise staffing software and vendor management systems, in connection with a $25M capital raise, led by North Bridge Growth Equity.
- Represented Noteflight, LLC, an online community dedicated to reinventing the way people create, share and use written music, in connection with its sale to Hal Leonard Corporation.
- Represented Pixtronix, Inc., a developer of multimedia display screens for phones, tablets and laptops, in connection with its sale to Qualcomm, Inc.
- Represented Hastings Equity Partners in connection with its acquisition of a controlling interest in Artexoma Logistics, Inc., a provider of fluid management services to oil and gas production companies.
Panelist, Early Stage Funding, MassChallenge Bridge to Rhode Island Bootcamp
Presenter, Venture Backed M&A Waterfall Analysis: Understanding the Impact of Preferred Stock Terms on the Allocation of Transaction Proceeds, MBBP
Speaker, Choice of Business Entity and Tax Basics, Babson College
News & Events
- Washington University School of Law, J.D. (Order of the Coif)
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation
- Clarkson University, B.S. (graduated with distinction)
- Massachusetts Bar
- Delaware Bar